Monday, April 26, 2010

Would anyone care to make a fort with me?

Heyyhiiiwassssaaarrrppppppppp. i'm so hungover/bored/lonely/wanttoplaywithppl.
Come play with me.
I really feel like making a doona fort.
I know there are some people out there who share this fantasy with me.
but where are you RIGHT NOW WHEN @ll i want is to cre8 a sweet sweet fortress made of bedding!!!
let's pl@y now.
yayywoohoooyippyyyy!!!!!!!!


or going to live in a ...
hobbit hole!
^_^

Care 2 join?
I would actually love to live in some kind of outdoor room. Garden meets cosy cottage room.
Or live in a room with painted fantasy themed walls.
AWESOME!


These are the kind of murals I desire. Omg . i would be so happy living in ma lil fantasy house. =D


I'm so in the mood for some ye olde english film/tv miniseries.
I think i may go a little Brideshead Revisited.
Originally it was a book but then a miniseries and then a movie a couple of years back.
Mini series is the best...
It's amazing i heartily recommend it.

I am sewww jealous of Charles & Sebastian' (& Aloysius', Sebastian's bear)
s00per d00per chilled lives.
I bet they would make a fort with me RIGHT NOW
& we would chill and relax
&
drink champagne & eat strawberries
all day long.

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment